REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Start times for tournament (players in alphabetical order):
Adcock, Dave: 7:30 am
Althoff, Simon: 9:30 am
Amundson, Dan: 7:30 am
Bush, Bob: 7:30 am
Christianson, Kyle: noon
Einsman, Mario: 7:30 am
Evenson, Paul: 3:30
Flak, Ryan: 1:00
FLorin, Randy: 8:00 am
Garves, Todd: 4:00
Graddy, Dave: 10:30 am
Green, Bruce: noon
Hoffman, Mike: 3:30
Jones, Cheryl: 9:30 am
Kohner, Dave: 7:30 am
Kotnour, Joeseph: 9:30 am
Krofchalk, Jon: 7:30 am
Leibfried, Greg: noon
Luby, Joe: 9:30 am
Mack, Robbie: 7:30 am
McCoy, Mark: 1:00
Miller, Wendy: 10:30 am
Moen, Jerry; 3:30
Montplasir, Bruce: 1:00
Musch, Tim: 4:00
Nelson, Chris: 9:30 am
Prodzinski, Ryan: 9:30 am
Peterson, Brad: 1:00 pm
Schacht, Rick: 1:00
Sievers, Jesse: 4:00
Sloan, Nick: 4:00
Stevens, Scott: noon
Stickfort, Craig: 3:30
Taylor, Stephen: 1:00
Rattunde, Wanda: 7:30 am
Richardson, Bill: 7:30 am
Robinson, Larry: 3:30
Serley, Craig: 7:30 am
Schiffer, Tom: 10:30 am
Thoresen, Rob:8:00 am
Voigt, Dave: 5:00
Walter, Tom: 7:30 am
Wilson, Gary: 9:30 am
Witt, Kevin: 7:30 am
Wolfe, Nate: 9:30 am
Wolfe, Dave: 10:30 am
Winona YMCA Racquetball Tournament click for printable flyer
WHEN Saturday, March 16, 2013
WHERE Winona Family YMCA, 207 Winona Street, Winona, MN 55987 (507) 454-1520
ENTRY FEE $10 per event (limit two)
DEADLINE All entry forms must be received not later than Tuesday, March 12. Draw is limited.
HOSPITALITY Sports drinks, fruit & snacks
FACILITIES Lockers and towels will be provided; you must bring your own lock. Players will have full use of the facility during the tournament. Children under age14 must be supervised by an adult. No one under 9th grade is allowed to use the Wellness Center. Players over age 18 may use the Adult locker room.
START TIMES Matches will start at 8:00am on Saturday. Starting times will be available by 6:00pm on Thursday, March 14 by calling the YMCA.
FORMAT USAR rules apply including “protective eyewear designed for racquet sports is mandatory.” This includes prescription eyewear.
Joe Luby (507)459-0162
Jon Krofchalk (507)459-2334
Click here to join the Y ladder! You will be taken away from the YMCA's website and asked to create a log in name & password. All ladder operations will be conducted on this site.
Winona Family YMCA Racquetball Ladder
If you have never played in a racquetball ladder before it's a great way for new players to get started. Here are the basics... No matter where you start on the ladder, after a period of time you will end up playing games with people of similar ability. If you improve, you are likely to go up the ladder but you will then be playing against harder opponents.
If you wish to take a break from the ladder (e.g. you are away for 6 months) then you can do so by clicking on 'take a break' from the admin page (you need to be logged in to access this page).
When you are ready to make a challenge, go to the rankings page (you must be logged in first). Then click on the player you wish to challenge and follow the instructions. In order to play your match you must be a member of the squash club or be playing against a member. The ladder rules and latest squash rules are below.
Racquetball Ladder Rules
1. You may only challenge the player one or two positions above you on the ladder. When you join the ladder you may challenge any player at any position on the ladder for your first challenge.
2. You should play the game at a mutually convenient time by emailing the other player before making a challange. You can find their email address by logging in and then clicking on the 'info' button next to their name in the rankings page.
3. All games should be played within 2 days of a challenge being made (unless there are extenuating circumstances) otherwise the challenger wins.
4. If the person being challenged offers 3 different 'compulsory match times' (on different days) and the challenger cannot make any of them, then the CHALLENGE is VOID.
5. If the person being challenged cannot offer 3 different 'compulsory match times' (on different days) then the CHALLENGER WINS by default.
6. If either party is more than 20 minutes late in attending an agreed match then the late or non attender loses the match.
7. If you make a successful challenge you swap your name with the person you beat. Therefore you may jump (or drop) up to two positions at a time.
8. Please agree with your opponent the number of games to play prior to the match e.g. best of 3 or best of 5 games. Please also decide what will happen if the lights go out during the game.
9. Please check with your opponent any 'local rules' prior to playing.
10. If no result has been recorded by two thirds of the way through the challnege period a reminder is emailed to both parties. [these settings are customisable in the script]
11. If no result has been recorded by the end of the challenge period a warning is sent to record the result within a few days 'grace period'. [these settings are customisable in the script]
12. If no result has been recorded by the end of the grace period the challenger automatically wins. [these settings are customisable in the script]
13. If the challenger wishes to cancel the challenge they may do so within the challenge and grace period with no consequences. [these settings are customisable in the script]
14. If the challenged person (challengee) wishes to forfeit the challenge they can record this within the challenge and grace period and the game is won by the challenger by forfeit. [these settings are customisable in the script]
15. Other rules can be added here.
Last Updated (Thursday, 14 March 2013 20:09)