Get back in the game on Monday evenings!
Winona Family YMCA
ADULT BASKETBALL LEAGUE
At the Y, we use sports as a vehicle to bring people together for fun, healthy living opportunities. The Y’s Adult Basketball League offers recreation, fitness, competition, and skill development for adults seeking a fun way to be healthy and stay connected.
- League is coed and open to adults 18+
- Rosters may be altered up to start of the second game. Max of 10 players per team.
- Players must participate in a minimum of four league games to be eligible for the tournament.
- League is self-officiated.
- Awards for league champs, 3-pointer, and leading shooter.
Create your own team or join our free agent list. Managers: to register, pick up a team packet from the Y’s Service Counter. Turn in registration form with payment, team roster, and liability waivers.
DEADLINE Friday, May 16. League is capped at 8 teams.
Fee $175 per team. Register in person.
When Mondays, June 2 - July 28 2014. Games are played at 5:30, 6:20, 7:10, & 8:00pm.
Where The Winona Family YMCA, 207 Winona Street