Join now for just $25 plus monthly or annual membership fee
Benefits are based on membership type- Click on photo for specific membership benefits
Membership rates are approved by the Board of Directors, and are reviewed on an annual basis. With rising costs, we are making a nominal adjustment to membership rates, effective January 1, 2023. If you have concerns about the rate increase, we invite you to apply for financial assistance.
• Unlimited access to group fitness classes (land and water)
• Member discounts for YMCA programs, camps, childcare and facility rentals
• Use of wellness center, cardio equipment, strength equipment, gym, pool, racquetball courts,
Family Fun Center, whirlpool, sauna, steam room
• Access to personal trainers (extra fee)
• Entrance to any YMCA in the U.S. that participates in the Nationwide Membership program
• Free health and wellness assessments
• Free equipment orientation Free Teen Weight Room Orientation for youth members 12-15 years old.
• Complimentary Guest Passes (youth memberships exempt, 5 for adult, 1Adult Family memberships, 10 for 2Adult Family memberships)
• Free on-site sitting service for family memberships
Enhance your Y membership with these optional and convenient add-ons!
$12/month per member
Clean towels will be checked out of a vending machine using your scan card and will be recorded when they are returned to the vending machine.
Nice towel quality!
$10 fee added to towels not returned within 3 days.
$5/month per member
Regular and decaf coffee brewed by Unlimited Nutrition Cafe
Available 5 a.m.- Unlimited Nutrition's staffed hours Monday through Friday.
Unlimited Nutrition's staffed hours are 6:30am-5pm.
Additional hours may be added in the future.
Kit Locker Rental
$8/month per member
Store your workout gear and personal items in a secure kit locker in the locker room.
Lockers available in the men's or women's locker room.
Locker rooms are only available during staffed hours only.
$10/month per unit
Access to the Wellness Center, Gymnasium, and racquetball/handball courts during unstaffed hours.
For members 16* and older
All YMCA rules and regulations apply during these unstaffed hours.
We encourage you to work out with another member that also has 24/7 access, in case of an emergency
Guests are not permitted outside of open hours. Anyone that violates this policy will be charged $10 per
person, per offense.