There are many ways to give to the YMCA's Annual Campaign, including:
1. Check, cash donations, or debit or credit card (please note the YMCA is charged a 3% processing fee for all debit or credit card donations)
2. In-kind donations of appreciated stock*
3. IRA charitable donations to suffice your Required Minimum Donation*
4. Name the Winona Family YMCA as beneficiary of your life insurance policies, Trusts, Investments accounts, or as a bequest in your Will
5. Real Estate
6. In-kind donations
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
Because of people like you, we are able to provide opportunities that improve our community's health and well-being, activities that bring families closer together and programs that empower young people to find success. Your generous support keeps the Y available for those who need us most.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your gift is tax-deductible. And we make sure that 100% of your contribution stays in your community, right here in your own neighborhood.
We can only reach our goals with help from you. Each of our volunteers helps deliver the benefits of good health, strong connections, greater self-confidence and a sense of security to all who seek it.
As the nation's leading nonprofit for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y provides kids, adults and families with vital support and opportunities to learn, grow and thrive.
Work with us as we nurture the potential of kids, improve the nation's health and well-being, while giving back and supporting our neighbors. To see how you can make a lasting change, contact the Winona Family YMCA today.
* You should always contact your accountant, attorney, or financial professional before executing donations in this manner